Community Room Request
The Community Room is available free-of-charge to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations engaged in charitable activities.
- Located at the Gill Foundation – 2215 Market Street Denver, CO 80205
- Room accommodates up to 40 people
- Tables and chairs available
- Projector and screen with laptop and audio hookups
- Free guest Wi-Fi available
- Flip charts and easels available
- Speaking podium available
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee maker (includes hot water tap for tea)
- Refreshments and catered meals ARE allowed
- The Community Room is available free-of-charge to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations engaged in charitable activities. The organization must also have a nondiscrimination policy inclusive of sexual orientation and gender identity/expression.
- It is available 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday but is not available on holidays.
- Reservations must be made within 30 days of the event, but they cannot be made less than a week before.
To make a reservation request or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.