Tim Gill & Scott Miller Announce Brad Clark as President and CEOTue Dec 5, 2017
We are thrilled to share some exciting news about the future of the Gill Foundation! Beginning January 8, 2018, Brad Clark will take the helm as our new President and CEO.
We have known and worked closely with Brad for well over a decade — leading the campaign to protect marriage equality in his home state of Iowa; securing civil unions, safe schools, and trans-inclusive healthcare in his adopted state of Colorado; launching a campaign to expand equality for LGBT people in the Deep South; and leading the Gill Foundation’s efforts to expand the philanthropic capacity of the LGBT movement.
Brad’s bold leadership, stalwart determination, and innovative vision will build upon the remarkable work of the foundation’s brilliant team. There’s simply no one more prepared or qualified to build on Courtney’s great legacy and carry forward our commitment to advance and defend equality for all LGBT Americans.
A very special thanks to Robin Hubbard who stepped up as interim Executive Director as we conducted our search. Robin — and the rest of the Gill team — will work right alongside Brad over the next few months to ensure a seamless transition.
The work of our grantees is more important than ever to secure equality for all LGBT Americans. We are certain that under Brad’s intrepid leadership the foundation is ready to forge new opportunities and meet every challenge head on.
Equality will prevail.
Please join us in congratulating Brad on his well deserved promotion and thank Robin for her years of service.
In The News
- Who Is Tim Gill?
- Experimentation and Failure Are What Lead to Successful Advocacy
- Denver’s Tim Gill has donated half a billion dollars to LGBTQ equality. Now the software geek turned activist reflects on 25 years of the struggle.
- Out Leadership releases the State LGBT+ Business Climate Index
- LGBT-Inclusive Policies Benefit Employees and Companies Alike, Report Finds
- As Colorado Swears In An Openly Gay Governor, How One Couple Quietly Changed Minds On LGBT Issues
- U.S. Chamber Foundation and Gill Foundation Announce 'Inclusion Incorporated' Initiative
- Investing in LGBTQ Advocacy with Smart Philanthropy
- 'Beyond I Do:' Denver foundation's new ad campaign focuses on LGBT discrimination
- 'Beyond I Do' PSA shows how LGBTQ discrimination still happens
- LGBTQ advocacy organization Gill Foundation selected local Brad Clark to take over as president
- New Leader for LGBT-Funding Powerhouse Gill Foundation
- Ford’s $1 Billion Impact Investment Fund Gets New Manager; Gill Foundation Hires CEO From Within
- Gill Foundation drops $400,000 on STEM labs for every elementary school in Englewood
- What the Right Gets Wrong About LGBT Megadonor Tim Gill
- Meet Tim Gill, The Megadonor Behind the LGBTQ Rights Movement
- Colorado advocates cheer U.S. Supreme Court ruling for gay marriage
- Gay Marriage Backers to Finance Anti-Discrimination Efforts
- America’s Gay Corporate Warrior Wants to Bring Full Equality to Red States
- The Marriage Equality Hall of Fame: 8 Funders Who Helped Make It Happen
- National Park Service’s Heritage Initiative aims to honor LGBT contributions
- National Park Service looks to add historic LGBT sites
- Telling All of America’s Story: The National Park Service Announces LGBT Theme Study
- US Aims to Identify, Promote Historic LGBT Sites
- With new initiative, National Park Service will put LGBT sites on the national map
- Gay donor: Gay rights not ‘inevitable’
- Gay Rights Push Shifts Its Focus South and West
- Eliza Byard Joins Gill Foundation Board of Directors
- Tim Gill & Scott Miller Announce Brad Clark as President and CEO
- Leadership Update from Tim Gill & Scott Miller
- Longtime Transgender Movement Leader Masen Davis to Join Gill Foundation as Senior Director of Special Projects
- Our 2016 LGBT Funding Priorities
- Tim Gill Statement in Response to Supreme Court Ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges
- Vice President Joe Biden Speaks at OutGiving 2015
- Seasoned Movement Leader Brad Clark to Join Gill Foundation as Vice President of Partnerships
- Gill Foundation’s Gay & Lesbian Fund for Colorado Announces $50,000 Grant to Support “Colorado Rising,” a Benefit for Flood Relief
- Gill Foundation Names Courtney Cuff as President and CEO
- Sweeney to Finish Term as President and CEO of Gill Foundation by End of 2013
- Gill Foundation Hires Lance King as Vice President of Donor Resources
- Gill Foundation Announces Gift of Colorado Springs Building to Rocky Mountain PBS, Creating “Tim Gill Center for Public Media”
- After 15 Years of Progress, Gay & Lesbian Fund to Re-Evaluate Strategic Direction, Will Continue Funding Current Grantees Through 2012
- Gill Foundation and Weber Shandwick Release ‘Business of Change’
- Gill Foundation Announces New CFO